Xerox Project: The Good Dinosaur

At the beginning of this project, I was not sure what I wanted to create. I found it super weird/and or interesting that I had to create an art piece out of my own body parts. Soon after I began scanning parts of my body, I knew I wanted to use my arms/hands consistently. My favorite art form is animation. My favorite animation studio is Pixar so I decided to create a live size version of the Dinosaur from "A Good Dinosaur." I used my fist to create his face and also my fingers to create a realistic mouth. For the body, I used my forearm nine times. I then used my fingers to create the dinosaur's feet. It was the most difficult to create his face because a dinosaur's face is a complicated shape. I think I was able to create a good representation of an abstract dinosaur. 









The shapes at the bottom are supposed to be rocks and the small shape at the top is the sun. The jewels are incorporated to add detail to the tail and a small representation of an eye.

Comments

Popular Posts