FLIPBOOK PROJECT

This Flipbook animation tells the story of a lonely girl and boy. They are both searching for love but are unable to find it. Both characters contain so much love but are incapable of sharing it at this point in time. Once they have lost all hope, they end up finding each other and sharing a balloon shaped like a heart. It is a coincidence that the balloon falling from the sky is the same balloon that the girl had in the beginning of the story. The story ends happily and the two characters find love at last. This assignment took a lot of time and effort. I did not realize how many hours I would have to put into this project, but I believe it was worth it. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I like that this isn't to complicated and I can see the story behind the book good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts