Grid Art

I was originally going to make a grid art out of Stewie from Family Guy. Soon after I got my materials, I decided Stewie would not work out because the color of the jewels did not match his colors. I then decided to make a "pastry ship." Although those don't exist, I think my grid art represents a unique version of a ship. I used jewels for the background of the boat and pieces of stickie note for "sprinkles." This project was a lot of work and is most definitely harder to complete by hand. Although I could not make Stewie, I am proud of this project. According to the instructions, the project had to be at least 30 by 30. In this case, it is over 30 by 30, but it depends on the line by how much.


Comments

  1. I enjoyed this a lot, no matter how confident you felt about it. It's lit because the colors give it added creativity and zest. We could of made some dope stuff as well. I'm just saying. Mr Krab's for sure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts