Distractions By Kamryn Smith (FINAL PROJECT)

DISTRACTIONS


For the final project, I decided to create my own film. I was not sure on what I wanted to create because the topic was completely open-ended. After some time, I decided to create a film that related to me. For several years, I would not allow myself to feel anything besides happy thoughts. I did not realize it at the time, but after reflecting... I realize that I used to distract myself from feeling sad thoughts by constantly entertaining myself.
In this video, I show the same clip several times to show that when I was doing nothing, I would break down. It is supposed to symbolize that constantly keeping yourself busy and not allowing yourself to feel is unhealthy. Today, I am the happiest I have ever been. Now, I allow myself to feel all emotions. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDX__ExyIO8&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular Posts